The P&C is a forum for parents, guardians and citizens to support and assist the government school system for the benefit of all students.
The P&C body has many functions:
- Encourage parents to participate in the school’s development;
- Develop parent participation and involvement in the school;
- A forum for the discussion of issues pertaining to the school and the community;
- Promote and support co-operation and communication of educational matters in the wider community; and
- Assist the school with extra amenities for the benefit of all students
Through the interest of parents like you, the Neerigen Brook Primary P&C has contributed significantly to the school over the years. Contributions range from assistance with purchase of iPads, library books, sport faction shade tents and many other school resources and programs.
Volunteer parents forming sub-committees undertake duties in several areas:
- Canteen organisation and operation
- Fundraising and Finance
- School Banking
- Road Safety
- School grounds improvement